Back to School Fit-spiration

As we all get back into the swing of classes, it's always hard to bend a summer workout schedule AND a summer clean eating plan to fit a new school schedule. And even then it's hard to manage both schedules and not lose your motivation to workout! With my usual motivation currently abroad, lately I've had some trouble getting myself out to my runs, starting my body weight challenge workouts, and I haven't even made it to the gym once! So I figured I'd put together some fitspo for myself and for anyone who needs those extra reminders to get up and moving some days!


Before I start, I want to say that these are pictures that I find inspiring towards my fitness journey. Not everyone finds the same things inspiring! Just take that into account before you get too grumpy about it all :)
















































And on that fittie note, I'm off to do some homework and then go to my meetings for the day. And of course fitting in my run tonight, regardless of how tired I am or how hot it is! Always make your work out work!


Writing to you from M, Personally

0 comments:

Post a Comment