Geek Streak: SDCC Trailers

San Diego Comic Con is like Nerd Mecca. Once a year, geeks from all corners of the world come together to celebrate every kind of universe through cosplay, meet ups, parties, and the newest addition, PokemonGo meetups. I've always wanted to attend SDCC, but as a poor east coast nerd, it hasn't been in the cards for me. That being said, my favorite part of Comic Con every year is definitely the trailers. I generally try to avoid most sneak peeks and theorizing articles when it comes to new movies. But when it comes to trailers, I gotta watch. I watched almost all of the trailers released at SDCC, and reacted to each and every one. I included all of the trailers below with my reactions to each one. If you haven't seen them, you just have to!



Wonder Woman
Dang Pine! Lookin’ Fine!
Diana! Yes! Love!
Sword Dress yaas
“Well That’s Neat” Hecka yah
LASSO OF TRUTH GONNA KICK SOME ASS
YES GIRL SLAY LITERALLY
SUPER HERO LANDING
And on a horse?? DAAAAMN
THE MUSIC
The logo!! Slightly reminescent of Shield logo? Maybe it’s just me with that little weird kick back on the W
“That’s Called Slavery” HAHA



Snowden
He looks like a lot Snowden, but skinnier and hotter
Hey, Spock!
Hey, Meryl!
Oooh spooky music
I hate that chick
I don’t like thinking about the NSA.. Mixed feelings on that one but it’s spooky…
(Hey NSA(wave))
Damn that cut to black
“Are you going away?” AHAHHHAHAHAHA OMG YOU HAVE NO CLUE SWEETIE
This is probably inaccurate, but it looks good


Kong: Skull Island
Really. Again.
Loki and Captain Marvel!
JOHN GOODMAN
The captions on here are fucking hilarious
Is this the nanny from Grownups?
This looks SO DUMB

Justice League
OMG JASON MOMOA IS SO GORGEOUS IM GONNA DIE
I fucking hate Ben Afflek
Buffering… my TV hates Ben Affleck
Okay restarted b/c buffering
What is it with spooky desperate piano one keys with trailers this year
And buffering again…
THERE IT GOES
Barry Allen?
OH NEW FLASH
Oh my gosh he’s adorable!
Wait who’s Tron?
Still don’t know who Tron is, but JASON MOMOA I AM IN

King Arthur: Legend of the Sword
I love Merlin
Nope. Don’t like it already.
That’s that guy! From GoT! Oh what’s his name…
DAMN than undercut!
This music is awful
THATS THE NOT IDRIS ELBA GUY
Tree chick? I LOVE hunger ga,es!
This guy looks a little like channing tatum
JUDE LAW BABE
Good music…
Guy Ritchie. I could tell from the cuts.
SEAN BEAN.
Nope not. Budget Sean Bean.
This literally looks like GoT
STANNIS THATS WHO HE IS
Petyr Baelish too??
Okay, not awful

Suicide Squad
Still effing terrified over the Stranger Things trailer that played before this. NEVER watching that.
Quality music though
Bell Reve prison #lit reference
That train thing is pretty cool.
I hate Jared Leto
Will Smith as sassy Will Smith
Margot Robbie just T&A in this movie

Fantasic Beasts
I love this mpvie so much and it’s not even out yet omg
HEY ITS THAT COLIN GUY
Redmayne you are nerfect
Was tht a hedgehog?!
WOAM WHITE DRAGON??
THAT NOTE
“I wanna be a wizard” OMG SO MUCH SAME DUDE
AHHH!!!

Doctor Strange
This looks so fucking confusing
Weird, benny with an American accent..
He’s well cast, really. He LOOKS like the comic Dr. S
That guy needs some sleep
Rachel Mc Adams?
MADS IS SO SCARY OMG
COOL CAPE THING. Sherlock would appreciate.
Seriously though, this is gonna give me some real existential crises I can already tell
“The wifi password” YES OMG

Sherlock Season 4
Oh I DID miss you
The pool again??
THATS TOTALLY IRENE
SHERLY BEARD
TOBYS THE VILLIAN
DAMN GIRL!
Demons…? With the lip..? Cumberfeelings??
NOT ENOUGH


I don't know about you, but I am real pumped for these movies! Except Kong. And not really Suicide Squad either. And kind of meh on Snowden too. But hey! Can't forget about the SDCC Guardians of the Galaxy exclusive footage (that I haven't seen yet)! They've been filming for a month, and from I know Marvel, there should be a trailer in like, a week or so.

Anyways, I'm off for now! Big stuff is in the works so be sure to check back soon! Until next time though,

Writing to you from M, Personally

0 comments:

Post a Comment