J Crew Sale Faves

A super speedy post for today, my favorite items from the J. Crew sale! All pulled from the 50% off section, I chose pieces that I 100% need in my wardrobe, like, yesterday.

Inset Embellished Tank Top in Petal because it would look cute going to class with jeans and a cardigan or cute going to a meeting with slacks and a blazer.

Sleeveless Trench Jumpsuit in Olive Moss because lately I've been feeling the need to buy a jumpsuit. Not a clue where I would wear it, but I guess it's good to have on hand?

Reid Cone Denim Jean in Classic Rinse because plain and simple, none of my pants for me anymore! The downside to losing weight I guess. Also who doesn't love a dark wash denim?

Reid Cone Denim Jean in Resin Rinse because see above, change dark wash to SUPER dark wash.

Point Sur Hightower Straight Jean in Evansville Wash because I really want to find a pair of straight-leg jeans that fit me. This buy is more of a leap since I don't know how they would fit me. Big hips always make straight leg pants a bit risky. But I love the classic coloring and I need some pants!

Seville Metallic Espadrille Wedges in Metallic Silver because I really like silver and I really need a good pair of espadrilles for the summer!

Corsica Espadrille Wedges in Dusty Cypress because I need a pair of espadrilles that'll show off my summer-y colored DIY pedicure that I've mastered!

Relaxed Merino Wool Pullover Sweater in Heather Dove because I don't have a grey sweater and it's a great go to for fall and winter and even the spring! It's light enough to layer, and a really nice relaxed fit.

Patch-Pocket Sheath Dress in Tipped Linen because its just SUPER cute! I don't need any more dresses, but this gorgeous neutral means I can get a bright pair of shoes to wear with it! Though I can hear my mother in the back of my mind scolding me for wearing too many boring colors..

Shiny Downtown Field Puffer Jacket because I really like it in Spiced Nutmeg. I don't have a brown jacket with me this year, and this coat looks like it's just enough for the recently warm November days (what even is the weather lately anyways??).

Liza Dress in Slub Silk in Celestial Blue because just look at it! It's beautiful! The neckline and the waist are both very flattering to my shape, and even though it's sleeveless, the cobalt color is amazing for the winter. And side note, the cobalt color also looks really nice with my coloring too.

Georgie Suede Tassel Loafers in Kraft Brown because they've got tassels. That really the only reason I can think of right now.

Collection Featherweight Cashmere Long-Sleeve T-Shirt because one, I really want a nice cashmere sweater and two, I love the cut and style that this one comes in. I didn't specify a color, because I kind of want them all to be honest, but if I had to pick, it'd be the Landscape Green!

Dulci Suede Kitten Heels because I need a good pair of Kitten Heels. And also PINK! Okay technically they're neon orchid. Regardless, I LOVE the color!!

Calf Hair Crepe Loafers because I have a pair of smoking slipper-esque flats in leopard, but these are a more casual pair. So obviously, I need these too!

Favorite Shirt in Stripe in True Blue because none of my button downs fit quite right any more. I need my good 10-minute-morning go to shirt AND I need a good button down for more formal business-y outfits too.


Now that I've finished speed-shopping through J. Crew's sale, time to go beg the 'rents for some early Christmas shopping!

-Writing to you from M, Personally





0 comments:

Post a Comment